(8) TAX-DEEDED PROPERTIES IN TUFTONBORO, NH
AT ABSOLUTE AUCTION
1 HOME AND 7 VACANT LOTS OF RECORD IN THE LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE REGION SATURDAY, JUNE 23 AT 10:00 AM
Sale to be held at the Town House, 247 Middle Road, Tuftonboro, NH REGISTRATION FROM 9:00 AM
ID 18-172. We have been retained by the Town of Tuftonboro to sell at ABSOLUTE AUCTION (no minimums! no reserves!) these (8) properties which were acquired by Tax Collector’s Deed. These valuable properties have a total assessed value of $402,600.
- Sale 1: Tax Map 46, Lot 3-9, Mountain Road • Vacant LDR zoned 2.7± acre lot with 205± FF along a paved road • Lot is partially cleared and gently rolling in topography • Assessed value: $50,000. 2017 taxes: $539.
- Sale 2: Tax Map 46, Lot 3-13,188 Mountain Road • Vacant LDR zoned 2.64± acre lot with 205± FF abutting Lot 3-9 • Lot is partially cleared and mostly level in topography • Assessed value: $49,900. 2017 taxes: $537.
- Sale 3: Tax Map 44, Lot 1-19, 4 Old Woods Road • 2-BR ranch style home in poor condition on a LDR zoned 2± acre wooded corner lot with 250± FF • Assessed value: $89,100. 2017 taxes: $960.
- Sale 4: Tax Map 44, Lot 1-13, 7 Old Woods Road • Vacant LDR zoned 1± acre lot with 150± FF along a dirt road • Nice wooded lot is level to gently rolling in topography • Assessed value: $37,400. 2017 taxes: $403.
- Sale 5: Tax Map 70, Lot 1-20, 17 Beechwood Drive • LDR zoned 10± acre parcel near Lower Beech Pond • Assessed value: $68,100. 2017 taxes: $733.
- Sale 6: Tax Map 65, Lot 1-1, Lang Pond Road • Vacant LDR zoned 3± acre corner lot close to Mirror Lake • Nice wooded lot with 450± FF on Lang Pond Road is mostly level in topography • Assessed value: $40,900. 2017 taxes: $440.
- Sale 7: Tax Map 42, Lot 2-28, Union Wharf Road • Vacant MDR zoned 0.75± acre lot with 106± FF along a paved road close to Lake Winnipesaukee • Nice level, wooded lot • Assessed value: $46,400. 2017 taxes: $500.
- Sale 8: Tax Map 42, Lot 2-39, Union Wharf Road • Vacant LDR zoned 0.33± acre lot with 138± FF along a paved road close to Lake Winnipesaukee • Nice wooded, level lot with rustic stone wall • Assessed value: $20,800. 2017 taxes: $224.
10% BUYER’S PREMIUM PAYABLE TO AUCTIONEER DUE AT CLOSING
Auctioneer’s Note: Sealed Absentee Bids will be accepted. Visit our website for complete details. Preview: The lots are marked. A drive-by is recommended. Terms: $2,500 deposit for each property by cash, certified check, or bank check at time of sale. An additional deposit to increase total deposit to 10% of bid price is due within 5 business days (June 29, 2018). Balance of purchase price due within 30 days from sale. Conveyance by Selectmen’s Deed. All properties sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” subject to all outstanding liens, if any. Other terms may be announced at time of sale. All information herein is believed but not warranted to be correct. All interested parties are advised to do their own due diligence relative to the buildability/non-buildability of any lot and all matters they deem relevant.
Plot plans, photos, brochure & more details are available on our website.
James R. St. Jean
NH Lic. #2279
603-734-4348 . www.jsjauctions.com
Agenda for this meeting: https://www.tuftonboro.org/board-selectmen/agenda/bos-agenda-05142018